Modern design hotel home bedroom furniture 3 doors wooden customized wardrobe
- Model Number: UL-22NR61248
- Product Name: wardrobe, bedroom cloth cabinet
- Size: Customized, standard size
- Style: Modern Bedroom Furniture
- Color: Can be changed
- MOQ: 30 pieces
- Use for: Home Furniture, Hotel Furniture, Bedroom
- Delivery Time: 25-35 days
- Payment Term: T/T
- Quality Warranty: 3 Years
- Feature: Anti-scratch
- ✔️SLIDING BYPASS DOORS- are the perfect closet doors for any room. Smoothly rolling from side to side, they give you full access to all of the space. Pre-finished white doors save time and money with no painting, staining, or mess to clean up.
- ✔️ SOLID DOOR- Door made of solid MDF and covered with eco-veneer. Pre-Finished, Eco Friendly, High Durability, Clean Ability & Quality, Stability Scratch & Stain Resistant
- ✔️ CUSTOM SIZE — The door can be trimmed on 3/4“ on top and bottom, on 3/4“ on the left and right sides as well.
- ✔️ FULL RANGE OF HARDWARE- Every part can be customized to your desire. Several sizes and finishes are available. Please contact us to get a free sample of door color. Hardware can be shipped separately.
- Package size per unit product: 200.00cm * 100.00cm * 10.00cm
- Gross weight per unit product: 138.000kg
* Your OEM service is accepted!
1) Before the order is confirmed, we would check all the materials and the leather swatches, they should be the same as the mass production.
*We have advanced management, first-class equipment, valuable materials, unique technology, excellent quality, and perfect service to provide customers with the best quality service.
How to style a display cabinet
✔️UTILIZE ACCENT COLORS
Storage doesn't have to be boring, pick out an accent color to work throughout the scheme of your interior. One benefit of glass fronted storage is that you can make the internal shelves a focal point within a room to draw the eye in.
When discussing how to make the most out of your display, Lou Graham, co-owner of Graham & Green(opens in new tab) explains: 'Creating beautiful shelves all comes down to layering objects of different heights, widths, and shapes. Grouping similar items will help bring a sense of cohesion. If you haven’t opted for an overall tonal scheme, you can create mini color palettes on each shelf.'
When choosing furniture, we often consider the style, the size and the versatility of a piece but it's worth noting the craftsmanship and where the materials originated.
As a firm known for not compromising on design, Pinch have noticed customers are much more switched on these days: ‘Customers are keener to connect with the supply chain, to understand more around how responsible businesses are in the way they make and consume. That is a commitment so it's a no brainer to invest in free standing furniture that they can take as they move house' says Oona Bannon, Creative Director at Pinch.
✔️DISPLAY YOUR KEEPSAKES AND TRINKETS
Much like the display cases in museums, a glass fronted dresser is a place to display items that bring you joy – prized possessions you wish to share.
Creative Director at Sebastian Cox(opens in new tab), Brogan Cox discuss the charms of the humble dresser: 'A glass door is a window through which you can enjoy the view. Why waste an opportunity to create a beautiful display of the objects, materials, colors or textures you love the most?’
✔️THINK OF THE OVERALL SPACE
Before purchasing a dresser, it's worth considering which room you're buying for and how that item will be used within the space. For example, do you need to access it often – or will it be used more as a display cabinet in the corner of a room?
Hannah Armstrong believes measuring up is key: 'If you want to incorporate it into a dining room layout, it’s worth mapping out the dimensions on the floor with masking tape to ensure there is still plenty of space for chairs, or that you can easily open the doors without bumping into any guests.'
TRY INTEGRATED LIGHTING
Hannah Armstrong goes on to explain that it's worth thinking about lighting and the design options that are available.
‘Consider what your cabinet will be used to display – if the items inside are made of glass, you may want integrated LED lighting to help them shine. Or, if the cabinet will be located in a small or dark space, you might consider a mirrored backboard to reflect light back into the room and create the illusion of depth.’